Eugene Wee, We Love You!
I would not go to the extent to write "Eugene Wee, We Love You!" on the wall of Parliament House and get myself arrested but Eugene Wee of the New Paper is something else! He wrote, "Think of faceless online critics as bacteria"
For whatever reason best known to him, Eugene has called me, a 58 year-old fogey a bacterium (not bacteria, since I'm blogging singularly on my own).
I guess Eugene is trying hard to catch up with the Chua Sisters and may have scored some cookie points where his bosses are concerned. He may even have created fame for himself in msm. Unfortunately, by denigrating anonymous bloggers, calling them bacteria, his infamy in the blogosphere may just negate whatever credit he hopes to add to his life .
I may be wrong but my guts tell me that no matter how anonymous we want to be, if the menacingly rich and powerful want to come and torture us before feeding us to the fish, they will. Even the great-grandmother of my grand daughter warns me so!
Yeah, call us gutless and doing nothing but leave shit all over the place especially on the front yard of msm and faces of the constipated elites - "They can wind up leaving nothing more than a pile of s***.
However, instead of being in the limelight all the time (like mintsters and MPs giving away ang-pows and staring at us at the corner of every street, wishing us an Oxsome Chinese New Year and whatever the month calls for), bloggers can do much good in secret by blogging anonymously.
I do not know of others but
- I blog to get it off my chest.
- I blog because my cardiologist tells me it's good for my heart.
- I blog because the msm is nothing more than balls-carrying sychophants mouthpieces of menacingly rich and powerful elites.
- I blog because I'm fortunate to have the time to do it. At my age and medical condition, it makes my life meaningful!
- I blog anonymously because I do not want to be the next guy to be torched by whoever.
- I blog anonymously because I do not want them to come after me so easily.
- I blog anonymously because there are readers who feel that I'm doing good in secret and I keep them informed and entertained.
- Oh, I've been told it may help prevent dementia and other lazy brain diseases that may hit a fogey like me.
- Exchanges between Chee Soon Juan and Lee Kuan Yew and his son in court and the transcripts that tell it like it is!
- Singapore Rebel - the video by Martyn See on Chee Soon Juan.
- Hear Said Zahari speaking in Mandarin and calling Lee Kuan Yew a "face saving", "coward" and "such a vindictive person"
- Hear Tan Wah Peow speaks of his loss of freedom in Singapore.
- The crazy riot police going after 4 silent demonstrators who asked for transparency in CPF, NKF & HDB.
- Singapore's Gentle Revolutionery Chia Thye Poh who was locked up for 32 years without trial for not saying what was demanded of him.
- The Story of the AG before he becomes the CJ
I second that emotion and I'm glad to blog as I please and hope that the menacingly rich and powerful people would not look over my shoulder.
Yes Eugene, we love you so much that you may be fatigued and injured posteriorly (not literally though) by the love that anonymous bloggers shower upon you!
Read some here:
Congratulations to your promotion to Club CS! (Club of the Chua Sisters)